Facebook has stringent regulations, and any kind of infraction will not be tolerated. Therefore, if a user behaves inappropriately, they will always have to deal with the penalties, which usually involve having their Facebook account terminated.
We have a guide that can save your day if something similar has happened to you. It will be easy to retrieve your account if you carefully read every piece of information.
FB Account Disabling Reasons Are
- If you publish something that violates Facebook’s policies
- Fake profile names put accounts at risk of being disabled
- If you’re pretending to be someone else
- Repeatedly breaking Facebook’s terms and conditions, despite being warned.
- Adhering to Facebook’s community guidelines.
- You treat other individuals inappropriately by promoting, advertising, harassing, or engaging in other inappropriate activities.
- If more users report your profile, it’s possible that your account could be permanently disabled.
How Can I Find Out If My Account Has Been Hung Up?
In the event that your Facebook account has been disabled, you will receive a notification from the brand via a notice that appears on your login screen. You may be dealing with another problem if there isn’t a message shown on the screen.
Let’s learn more:
Facebook has a hierarchy, so when there’s a scope, accounts are temporarily disabled. For serious infractions, though, Facebook permanently disables the account.
In the event that your account is temporarily disabled, this screen will show. In these kinds of situations, recovery is possible.
Once you receive the notification of permanent disabling, there is no way to get your account back. You will see this warning on your screen in such circumstances.
Methods for Facebook Account Recovery After Disabling
Specifically, there are two ways to obtain your temporarily suspended Facebook account. You are free to select any form you desire. Form 2 is appropriate for people who wish to send a message to Facebook because it has a section labeled “Additional info” where you can be honest and explain your reasoning.
Important Note: You must provide identification in order to have your disabled account back. The file you are utilizing needs to be in your name. There are several choices available to you, but you won’t be able to regain access to your Facebook account if it contains any false information that isn’t supported by your proofs.
This form is intended for users who are aware that they have violated Facebook’s terms and conditions. However, use a different recovery procedure if there is another cause preventing you from accessing from your account.
1. Start by entering the email address or phone number connected to your Facebook account.
2. Type your entire name now.
3. Click “Select files,” then pick the ID proof from the drop-down menu.
1. Enter the entire name.
2. Choose Your Birthdate
3. Type a good justification in the “additional information” field.
4. After that, type the phone number or email address.
5. Click Send
List of Evidence:
You can affix the following proofs with the appeal form:
Any one of the examples in the list below (Group One) will suffice.
Your name, date of birth, and the address indicated above should be on the document you are uploading. Additionally, the information must match what you provided Facebook in order for the account to be recovered.
- A card for auto or personal insurance
- Certificate of marriage
- A driver’s ticket
- Voter identity card
- Certificate of birth
- A card for tax identification
- Forms for an official name change
- Immigration, residency, or green card documents
Should you lack the government-issued documentation specified in “Set 1,” you may submit two distinct proofs selected from the list provided below. They should both share the same name and any other information that is specified above.
- Remittance statement
- A transit pass
- Bank card
- Verification of employment
- A library card
- Medical history
- Identification as a member (such as a pension card, union membership, job ID, or professional ID).
- A student ID card
- Card for Social Security
- Power bill
- Family Records
- A registration certificate for a professional association or accreditation
- A professional driver’s license
- A voting card
- Health coverage
- Proof of address card
Visit https://www.facebook.com/help/159096464162185/ to learn more about proofs.
There is still another form accessible, but it is only applicable to accounts that have been inactive for a significant amount of time. This form is the easiest way to get your account back if Facebook temporarily disabled it and you didn’t register an account.
Open the form, fill in the necessary information, and then click “Send.” Wait for Facebook to reactivate your account after attaching the paperwork.
Upon completing the form:
A week or so will pass before your account is reviewed. Thus, be sure to give yourself at least a week’s notice after submitting your proof.
After you file the appeal, Facebook may give you an activation status email, so be sure to keep checking your inbox. As an alternative, make an effort to log in frequently to see if your account has been reactivated.
Reusing the appeal form will make you appear spammy, so avoid doing so. Thus, allow a week for your account to be restored.
How Do I Get My Facebook Account Back After I’ve Self-Disabled?
Verify that you haven’t unilaterally disabled your account. Your account is considered self-disabled if you have deactivated it yourself; you can regain it by utilizing the appropriate recovery technique.
You have just 14 days to retrieve your account if you have disabled it; if you don’t, it will be permanently removed. After the 14-day deadline has passed, there will be no way for you to get it back.
Receiving your self-disabled account is quite simple if you follow the instructions below:
Visit the Facebook login page first.
2. Next, enter your password and email address.
3. Select Cancel Deletion from the menu, which offers the choices to either confirm the deletion or cancel it.
You can save and reclaim your account by selecting the Cancel Deletion option. But be careful to finish it within the allotted time.